|SizeExplorer Lite is a powerful
disk space usage analyzer.
It provides you with a complete set of tools to help you manage
your disk space easily. Features include folder size,
graphical charts, file distribution statistics and
reports (by size, extension, type, date, etc.),
biggest files, file management, printing of file listing,
compress into ZIP file, exports to Excel, html, xml and
text files, etc.
All the information provided by SizeExplorer Lite will help you
manage your drives easily. You will be able to rapidly spot
large files that may be useless, and you'll have a good general
view of the space usage distribution on your drives.
You need advanced features?
All these features are in
SizeExplorer Pro but not in SizeExplorer Lite:
- Duplicates finder
- Save/Load of explorations (snapshot)
- Compare of saved explorations
- Network support
- File owner information and reports
- Shell integration (Context Menu)
- Manual explorations (direct UNC,
drive or folder entry)
- Preferred/Auto explorations (quickly
explore your preferred path)
- Map/Unmap network drives directly
- A command line scanner/explorer to
automate scanning process (sescan.exe)
- SizeExplorer Viewer (SEViewer): a
program to load, analyze and manage .sef files
- and more...
If you need these features try
SizeExplorer Pro instead of SizeExplorer Lite.
You can try SizeExplorer Lite for FREE.
Just download the evaluation version and it will
for 21 days. If you like it just purchase the
Windows NT 4
||Click here to download
||Click here to order